Nicholson #49 and #50 Rasps on Sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonz

New User
Chris Jones
You can thank me for the great price. I pretty much control retail sales of everything in the world, and not just tools. I works like this...I buy it at regular price, within 3 weeks it goes on sale for great price. :lol::eusa_booh

dino drosas

Dino
Corporate Member
I also paid retail but I will say these are about the best hand tools out there. If you do any kind of hand shaping, like the Maloof rocker I just finished; these rasps are worth their weight in gold and are every bit as good as the French hand made Ariou rasps. I have never seen them priced so low.:icon_thum

woodguy1975

New User
John
Jamestown does this about twice a year. It is a good time to stock up. I love my Aurious, but at this price you can buy 4 Nicholsons for the price of one Auriou.

I've used just about all the rasps out there and the nicholson is just as good. I just wish they had more shapes and sizes. :(

John

Tarhead

Mark
Corporate Member
Is there a special code for free shipping or is it automatic? No shipping details show when you check out.
Thanks!
Mark

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
Ordered a pair of them yesterday.

By the way, I was going to order some Ariiou's from toolsforwoodworking.com, but their web site says Ariou has shut their doors.

Tarhead

Mark
Corporate Member
You know it's been a long week when you start answering your own questions :roll: but I emailed Jamestown and no charge for orders >$100 when you choose to have it shipped in one shipment instead of multiple shipments d/t backorders. I just happened to need a few packs of Festool abrasives and was able to round out to $104. It's amazing how much money you can spend to get free shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors