SOLD-Newer Craftsman Radial Arm Saw $200

pcooper

Phillip Cooper
Corporate Member
I have a radial arm saw that I'd like to sell, this tool has seen very little use in the years I've had it. It is not one of the Emerson recalled ones. it has a feed motor that allows for controlled pulling across the cut, three settings and a trigger that allows for 'in between' settings. It has a laser mounted on the blade that shows where you're going to cut that is reasonably accurate. I purchased this tool new about 20 years ago, and is well cared for.
IMG_0328.JPG
IMG_0329.JPG
IMG_0330.JPG
IMG_0331.JPG
IMG_0333.JPG
I cannot ship this item, it must be picked up in Maiden NC, I will give directions to my shop and also help load the tool. I'm asking $200 for the saw with the stand, complete.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pop Golden

New User
Pop
my 1st. large power tool was one of those old Emerson things. I bought it shortly after I got married and that was over 50 years ago. It was never able to cut an angle correct. I'm curious what was the recall for?

Pop

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
Sure wish I could use it Phil, but don't have the room. Wondering how I'm gonna find room for the new router table build and a thickness sander build. Suppose I'll need to sell my current drum sander and router table, but shop will still be crowded until I get the 18' x 22' addition rebuilt.

pcooper

Phillip Cooper
Corporate Member
my 1st. large power tool was one of those old Emerson things. I bought it shortly after I got married and that was over 50 years ago. It was never able to cut an angle correct. I'm curious what was the recall for?

Pop

As I understand the recall was for saws that didn't have any feed control, and would 'run over' the board and get your hands if they were in the way. They basically wanted them off the market, and paid $100 for the motor head to disable the saw. This saw is not one of those, it's about as safe a radial arm as I've used, but I just don't use it any more. Price is somewhat negotiable... but can't go too low, it's in too good shape to just give away. I've seen much worse saws than this one, even the recalled ones going for between $100 - $250.

Denbeck

New User
DenBeck
I have a radial arm saw that I'd like to sell, this tool has seen very little use in the years I've had it. It is not one of the Emerson recalled ones. it has a feed motor that allows for controlled pulling across the cut, three settings and a trigger that allows for 'in between' settings. It has a laser mounted on the blade that shows where you're going to cut that is reasonably accurate. I purchased this tool new about 20 years ago, and is well cared for.View attachment 193969View attachment 193970View attachment 193971View attachment 193972View attachment 193974 I cannot ship this item, it must be picked up in Maiden NC, I will give directions to my shop and also help load the tool. I'm asking $200 for the saw with the stand, complete.
I am very interested in your saw. I have a Craftsman RAS since 1970 and one the bearing cracked in the carrage pull section. Does is it in good shape, what can you tell me about it? I live in Raleigh and will come to your location.

Denbeck

New User
DenBeck
I have a radial arm saw that I'd like to sell, this tool has seen very little use in the years I've had it. It is not one of the Emerson recalled ones. it has a feed motor that allows for controlled pulling across the cut, three settings and a trigger that allows for 'in between' settings. It has a laser mounted on the blade that shows where you're going to cut that is reasonably accurate. I purchased this tool new about 20 years ago, and is well cared for.View attachment 193969View attachment 193970View attachment 193971View attachment 193972View attachment 193974 I cannot ship this item, it must be picked up in Maiden NC, I will give directions to my shop and also help load the tool. I'm asking $200 for the saw with the stand, complete.
Reply to denb152@nc.rr.com. Dennis Beck Raleigh, nc

pcooper

Phillip Cooper
Corporate Member
Hey, this unit isn't available any longer, I thought I had closed the thread, but guess I hadn't. Thanks for your interest and welcome to the group!

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS