New Workshop (and house) - Work in Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brad Parsley

New User
Brad
My new home is almost finished (planning to move next weekend), so here's a few pictures of where I'll be setting up shop.

Back of the new house. Bottom Left is a single garage where I'll get set up. I'll have about a 14x20 of permanent usable space, and another 10 or so feet available if I move the yard tools and mower out of the way.
IMG00032.jpg

A view inside:
IMG00028.jpg

Cabinets my father-in-law saved from their kitchen remodel. These should work nicely.
IMG00029.jpg

Drill press and scroll saw. Both need a little work and care, but are functional.
IMG00030.jpg

New planer I mentioned in another thread.
IMG00031.jpg

More to come as things get set up.

Brad

PChristy

New User
Phillip
:banana::banana:Allright Brad! - congratulations on your new house and the new shop:eusa_clap that is great

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Lookin' good, Brad. Bout 6 months and 8 grand and you'll be well underway!

:rotflm:

Good luck, Buddy.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Nice space, and I don't see any driveway heading to it so it can't be misinterpreted for what it really is.
I look forward to seeing your shop come together.

Dave:)

flatheadfisher

New User
Michael
Nice looking house & shop space. It will be real easy to get your new jointer, dust collector, band saw, table saw, etc. in there. :gar-La;

PeteM

Pete
Corporate Member
I'll have about a 14x20 of permanent usable space, and another 10 or so feet available if I move the yard tools and mower out of the way.

Very nice but you gotta build a shed to got those yard tools out of the way :slap:

Congrats on the new shop and house!

pete

Matt Schnurbusch

New User
Matt
That's one heck of a spread. Congratulations!!!

One question for those more in the know than I. I saw in the first interior pic of the shop a gas hot water heater. Should there be any concern about the fine wood dust?

pcooper

Phillip Cooper
Corporate Member
Nice looking place, I like the deck on back, the whole place looks great. I know you'll enjoy the shop too, got to have a 'play room' of your own in a spread like that. I agree the yard tools are going to have to be in their own little shed to make more space for your stuff!!:icon_thum

T

toolferone

Very cool! This would be a great time to seal the floor before you fill it up. DAMHIKT!

Brad Parsley

New User
Brad
The water heater is electric, so no issues there. Other than keeping the dust down the best I can.

The ceilings and non block walls are insulated and sheetrocked, so "hopefully" dust doesn't seep into the rest of the house.

alleng

New User
allen
wow.... to be able to do all that at this day and time. all i can say is WOW. I KNOW A HANDFULL OF CONTRACTORS THAT WOULD LOVE TO HAVE A PROJECT OF THIS MAGNATUDE RIGHT NOW

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
Nice looking place Brad, but I think I see tool shed, in your not so distant future, for the mower and yard tools.:gar-La;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS