New user from Charlotte

Status
Not open for further replies.

lloydf

New User
Lloyd
Hi everyone. I was referred to this site by ScottM, and love that it's local to NC. I've already told my wife to plan for a day in Hickory this weekend :). I'm just a weekend hobbyist and have found scrolling projects (intarsia, fretwork, etc) to be my favorite so far.

I think this is a good representation of one of my other hobbies: :eek:ccasion1

rcflyer23

New User
Kevin
Welcome to the board. It's a great group of people here and there are several of us in the Charlotte Area.

MikeH

New User
Mike
Welcome to NCWW Lloyd! We're glad to have you and look forward to seeing your work and meeting you.

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
Welcome to the site Lloyd. And you were referred by one of our really great members: ScottM. :icon_thum

Bill

Steve_Honeycutt

Chat Administartor
Steve
As Scott has probably already told you, this is an extremely knowledgeable group (on wood and other topics) and very friendly. We love pictures of anything, works in progress, completed projects, tools, jigs, shop companions, etc. Post often.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Welcome Lloyd.... If you can come to the Klingspor Show on Fri or Sat and meet a lot of the crew. We will be doing scroll saw demos.

MtnWing

New User
Dennis
I am fairly new to the group also Floyd, but in the short time I've been here I have found everyone to be extremely welcoming and I have also found that there is a ton of knowledge to be found here. I am also a hobbiest, but darned if I don't get really excited to see some of the talent which is expressed here. Welcome to the group.

bwat

New User
Bill
Welcome.:icon_thum I know you will enjoy the site and benefit from the expertise of some of our members. Hope to meet you in Hickory Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS