shop17.jpg

shop_inside.jpg

shop_inside2.jpg

Last edited:

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Re: new

OMG, with the new inside shop, you will be smoking us all with all your new segmented night turnings:swoon::swoon:

Sealeveler

Tony
Corporate Member
Re: new

You still can't top the projects you made outdoors or can you.Can't imagine the beauty that will come out them doors.Tony

erasmussen

New User
RAS
Re: new update

Got it inspected Monday, and ready to start electrical.
Then som#$&^#@&^% from the county planning showed up and told me because of the place next door and the zoning for it I would have to move the shop 10 ft farther in, or tare it down:kamahlitu
I moved it myself today, by myself.:icon_cheers

Threejs

New User
David

If all your permit are in order, you could always go before the board of adjustment, and plead your case for leaving it where it is (was). (assuming you have a board of adjustment...)

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell

We always said you got the moves :p

Congrats! I predict lots of nifty things coming from that shop.

If you are interested in my opinion (and who isn't), I'd suggest running the electrical under the building. I ran mine between studs. Wasted a lot of usable space.

Enjoy, can't wait to see progress pics as you fill it up!

Jim

Got it inspected Monday, and ready to start electrical.
Then som#$&^#@&^% from the county planning showed up and told me because of the place next door and the zoning for it I would have to move the shop 10 ft farther in, or tare it down:kamahlitu
I moved it myself today, by myself.:icon_cheers

erasmussen

New User
RAS
Power is on now:icon_cheers
Did all the wiring my self passed inspection the first try.
Got 2 runs of outlets from 2 different ckt. breakers. (every other outlet )
2 light ckts.
and 1 240 20amp outlet, and 240 at the junction box where I am going to wire my air cleaner (home made) as soon as I can get it up there.

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Earl, you are one nifty dood. :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap Can't wait to see some pictures of the lathe palace in all its glory. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS