New to Mebane, NC

Status
Not open for further replies.

mistakin

New User
sam
Hello,
I am fairly new to the area and to wood working. I am retired and wanting to expand my knowledge of the art. I am looking forward to gleaning this knowledge from you all.

Splinters all around!

Bryan S

Bryan
Corporate Member
Welcome to our sawdust pile Sam. Glad you found us, we have a few members in your area.

b4man

New User
Barbara
I believe Doug meant NC Hardwoods.

Another welcome Sam and I myself find I'm "mistaken' all too often too!:gar-Bi

Barbara

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Welcome to the site, Sam!!!:eusa_danc

We have two things in common.

I retired in 2005 and later that year took up woodworking and joined the site in December of that year.

I have never looked back and gained most all of my woodworking knowledge right here at NCWW.

Made a bunch of friends and had good times as well.

Enjoy, post often and stay safe around those power tools!:wsmile:

Wayne

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
Welcome Sam. We have a number of members in the Triad area. If you ever need anything, just give a shout: someone will be glad to help. That's the kinda site this is. If you've got any pictures of your shop, tools, projects, etc., feel free to post them. We love pics. :eusa_danc

Bill

plcrawfo

Philip
User
As I'm sure you know, the woodworkers supply is right off I40 - I used to live in Mebane (Raleigh now) and whenever I go back, there's usually a trip to woodworkers supply involved.

crokett

New User
David
I'm in Mebane also. Your best closest place for lumber here is The Hardwood Store in Gibsonville. They have a pretty good selection. If you can't surface it, they will but it costs a few cents a board foot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS