New to forum from Holly Springs, NC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leviblue

Kevin
Corporate Member
Hello everyone, I hope everyone had a very Happy New Year and received a lot of new shop toys.:banana:

Leviblue

Kevin
Corporate Member
I've done some lathe work in the long ago past, mainly crafts and primitive furniture, toys, etc.... Nothing like museum pieces. Just like making sawdust.

Currently looking to add a joiner and small dust collector.

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
Welcome Kevin. If you get a chance, post some pics of your shop, projects, tools, etc. We love pics here.

Bill

Leviblue

Kevin
Corporate Member
The shop is currently broken down and scattered around in my garage, along with bikes, a motorcycle, decorations, a car, etc...
I will work on posting some of the completed projects that I have kept.

Thanks to all for the warm welcome!

Leviblue

Kevin
Corporate Member
Anyone in the area doing writing pen turnings and building them? I'd like to try that with a mini lathe. Again as my garage is my future shop looking for space saving options. Looked at the Grr Ripper system, interesting device.

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Welcome to the site, Kevin.

Lots of members here from out your way.

Don't forget to post some pictures of your projects.

Stay safe around those power tools, post often and enjoy.

Wayne

sushinutnc

New User
Mike
Anyone in the area doing writing pen turnings and building them? I'd like to try that with a mini lathe. Again as my garage is my future shop looking for space saving options. Looked at the Grr Ripper system, interesting device.
Welcome to another Holly Springer! There are a good number of us on here. I'm not doing pens, but have been using my ShopSmith's lathe quite a bit lately (speaking of space saving options).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors