New summer classes and demos!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asheville Hardware

New User
Asheville Hardware
First of all, I'll introduce myself: my name is Scott Meek, and Asheville Hardware brought me on staff a little over a month ago to start getting Asheville Woodworking School back up and running. When the store moved locations a little over a year ago, some things have taken longer than others to get back up to speed, the classes being a major one.

I've added a bunch of classes and demos to the calender here on the site. You can register for any of the classes through our website.

I would love to get feedback on the classes we are offering, and what you would be interested in seeing offered in the future. I'm working now on the late summer and fall schedule, so now is the time to let me know what you'd like to see!

Hope everyone is having a wonderful Saturday.

Scott

Asheville Hardware

New User
Asheville Hardware
This Saturday (06/18) is our free Hand Tool Demo at the store. Join us anytime between 11am-4pm. Scott Meek will be making some small items using various hand tools. Bring your dad or kids in and celebrate Father's Day a little early.
If you have a prized hand tool you would like to show off, feel free to bring it in. If you just like to chat about hand tools, well, we do too, so come in for that as well.

Hope to see you here!

Asheville Hardware

New User
Asheville Hardware
The Fall schedule will be released later this week. There will be a couple classes from Gregory Paolini this Fall. Very excited to have him back! We will also be announcing somewhat of a partnership with Gregory soon. The classes here at the store will focus more on short term classes, hand tools, Festool system, etc, as opposed to a large machine room basis. Greg has a wonderful set of machines at his shop, so for those interested in classes involving larger shop tools, he is the man to go to.

There is an Intro To Cabinetry class coming up on Saturday, 10am - 5pm, that we still have spots open for. Call the store at 828.252.8088 to register! Also having a free turning demo at the same time up stairs with Greg Schrameck.

As always, you can find more details and classes scheduled at our website: http://ashevillehardware.com/index.php?Classes:Class_Schedules

Scott

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS