new porter cable pcb270ts

Status
Not open for further replies.

lenny7608

New User
lenny
hi everyone i just bought a new pcb270ts 10 inch table saw from loews got a great deal on it from the manager as i just finished his motor home and he was happy enough to give me 10 percent off of list plus another 10percent because of me being a vet anyway if anyone knows about this saw i would love to hear your thoughts about it it really is a heavy thing and looks like it will be a good piece of equipment
thanks
lenny

lenny7608

New User
lenny
well i got it put together tonight and out of the box it cuts straight and square i don't know how to act never had something i didn't have to adjust or fix before i can use it wow
lenny

Mt. Gomer

New User
Travis
Congrats on the new saw. I think it's a relatively new model so I'm sure we'd all appreciate updates as to how it works out for you.

Travis

ss600r

New User
Steve
Nice. I keep keep looking at it everytime I'm at Lowes. If you decide you hate it you can donate it to me :gar-Bi

lenny7608

New User
lenny
i used it today for the first time doing alot of cuts all i have to say is WOW this is a serious piece of equipment and not for the light hearted it will cut anything that you can thro at it and smile the whole time i put a 2"piece of solid oak in it and after it cut it like butter it belch to let me know it was happy
lenny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS