New NCWW flier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
When I was in Hickory on Friday, I totally forgot to grab some of the new fliers that Scott put together. Does anybody close to Raleigh have some? I am meeting with several organizations this week about Outreach and need to hand some out

Thanks

phil

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Phil, I have no way to print them here. The nearest office supply store is over 30 miles away. I sent you the copy in both DOC and PDF format. If you need me to resend I will.You should be able to down load to a flash or CD drive and take it to an office supply store for color printing.

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
Phil, I have no way to print them here. The nearest office supply store is over 30 miles away. I sent you the copy in both DOC and PDF format. If you need me to resend I will.You should be able to down load to a flash or CD drive and take it to an office supply store for color printing.

yes, I can get some printed. I assumed we had some left over from the show

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
I'd like to see a copy of that also. Can you email me a copy of the DOC or PDF?

Thanks - Ken.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
On my dime I just ordered 50 flyers through Vista Print. I should have in 2 weeks. Some (about 20) will be going to potential new advertisers. What I do not use will get turned over to the committee.

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
On my dime I just ordered 50 flyers through Vista Print. I should have in 2 weeks. Some (about 20) will be going to potential new advertisers. What I do not use will get turned over to the committee.

Scott, how much is Vista charging?

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Scott, how much is Vista charging?

Pricey for small amounts but good in larger amounts, IMHO.

Here is the price chart. The costs we would pay are in bold red as it would be a reorder. Add on shipping and sales tax. There was a $4.99 upload feed per side but I believe that was a one time charge. that we would not incur again. I want to see how they are quality wise is another reason I got them.

Choose Quantity

Quantities start at 25 for $31.99. We recommend a quantity of 50 for $8.00 more. Make sure you don't run out!
QuantityPricePrice Per PieceSavings Per Piece
25 $39.99 $31.99$1.28------
50$49.99 $39.99$0.8037%
100$69.99 $55.99
$0.5656%
250$129.99 $103.99$0.4267%
500$206.99 $165.49$0.3374%
1000$282.99 $226.49
$0.2382%
1500$338.49 $270.99
$0.1886%
2000$399.99 $319.99
$0.1687%
2500$429.99 $343.99$0.1489%
5000$549.99 $439.99
$0.0993%
10000$999.99 $799.99$0.0894%

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Since the flier is Outreach specific I move the thread to the Outreach Forum.

I just rec'd shipment confirmation on the flyers from Vista Print. I should have them by the 7th. If so, I will get them to the first training session one way or the other. I am still a maybe as far as attending. Also I have updated the DOC file to the NCWW down loads under Corp documents that way anyone can print them if there is a need.

ReynoldsJay

New User
Jay
I used to be a designer, and a place I've used in the past is called Splatprint.com.
just a thought, for low quantity using Digiatl Printing would be cheaper than Vista - http://splatprint.com/shop/Digital_Brochures_Flyers

If you want large quantities, going with Brochure (link on the left) will be cheaper for a large print run. http://splatprint.com/shop/Brochure_Flyer_Special

just thought I'd share my 2cents.
i was pleased with the print quality from them. Business cards is what I mainly used them for. Hope this helps.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
I used to be a designer, and a place I've used in the past is called Splatprint.com.
just a thought, for low quantity using Digiatl Printing would be cheaper than Vista - http://splatprint.com/shop/Digital_Brochures_Flyers

If you want large quantities, going with Brochure (link on the left) will be cheaper for a large print run. http://splatprint.com/shop/Brochure_Flyer_Special

just thought I'd share my 2cents.
i was pleased with the print quality from them. Business cards is what I mainly used them for. Hope this helps.

Thanks Jay. I will check them out.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Just rec'd our order from Vista Print. I am impressed. Brochures came already folded printed on a high quality glossy stock. Looks professional

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors