New member!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rywilson

New User
Ryan
I was turned onto this site a couple days ago from the Sawmillcreek forum.
I'm just starting to really get into wood working. I have for the last several years started to accumulate tools and I'm at the point where I want to start building cabinets and furniture.

I have a wife and a 3 yr old daughter so finding time to work in the shop is difficult.

I'm glad to be a member of this forum and hope to learn lots.

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Ryan,

Welcome to the site. This is a great group of folks. I look forward to your input and seeing some of your work (PICS). ;-)

Trent

Will Goodwin

New User
Will Goodwin
Welcome Ryan! Plenty of friendly and talented people here to answer any questions you might have. This is a friendly bunch, so feel free to jump in with comments too. And we love Pictures. Also, check out the Download Library (blue button) and the Where are? (brown menu dropdown) links on the site. They will point you to some good information.

Will

Partman

Danny
Corporate Member
Welcome to the site, Glad to have you join.:eusa_clap And do come if you can.
5/17/08 - Sat - 3rd Annual NCWW Spring Picnic - Jordon Lake, Apex, NC More details later

Danny

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Another big Welcome, Ryan!!!!

Looking forward to seeing some pictures of your work and sharing your experiences with us all!:new_smili

Wayne

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Hi Ryan, and welcome! As Will said, we love pictures :)

M

McRabbet

Welcome to the site, Ryan -- glad you could join us! I'm out in the Mtns of NC and get back to the Triangle several times a year to visit old friends and our daughter and grandson who live in Apex or our son who lives in Kittrell. Take advantage of our more extensive and ad-free resources here -- post pictures to a gallery and check out our Libraries, too. I spend a little time on SMC, but their high post numbers will never make up for our warmth and condensed knowledge. Enjoy!

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Welcome Ryan, I am glad that you could join us. I have a couple of those time consuming wimmen too. But they are the reason behind most of my woodworking projects :icon_thum.
I look forward to your input in the forums and seeing some of your work.
Dave:)

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Welcome Ryan, I am a newbie also to woodworking and this site. It is good that you have joined the friendliest WW forum around. Look forward to seeing some of your project pictures.

Tracy

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Welcome Ryan. We were all newbies at some point. This is a great site for newbies since the folks here will go the extra mile to help a friend. I was going to warn you about WGD but sound like you may already have it.
:gar-Bi

RandyJ

Randy
Corporate Member
Welcome to the dust bin, Ryan. Jump in anytime. Lots of friendly helpful folks around here!:icon_thum

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
Ryan,

Welcome to the nicest [STRIKE]pile-o-sawdust[/STRIKE] woodworking forum anywhere on the net. Glad you joined us.

Ray

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors