New Member from Sherrills Ford

JSJ

Jeff
Corporate Member
Howdy from Catawba County! Having recently retired from my second job as an investigator with a major bank (first was with the US Dept of Homeland Security Investigations-formerly US Customs Service), I have a bit more time to spend playing in my workshop. I did open a small private investigations company, but I am not overwhelmed with clients, so I can spend the majority of my weekdays in the wood shop, making mistakes and learning as I go. Thank you for this wonderful source of information and fellowship!

Jeff Jordan

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Vice President
Hank
Corporate Member
Welcome Jeff,
We are glad you found us - I tell everyone, you get out of NCWW what you put in, good attitude an neighborly assistance when someone wants help, and a GREAT place to ask questions or show off you latest work or your latest oops!
as you mention, mistakes are a great learning tool!

Raymond

Raymond
Corporate Member
Welcome aboard, Jeff. I work in Lincolnton for the next 7 weeks and then I will join the retired ranks.

Bryan S

Bryan
Corporate Member
Welcome to our little spot on the web Jeff, glad to have you with us. Please do not be shy, feel free to join in a conversation or ask any question.

Oka

Oka
Corporate Member
Welcome to our humble website oasis of woodworking. You will find all here are helpful and knowledgeable.

Glad you are here :)

golfdad

Co-director of Outreach
Dirk
Corporate Member
welcome to our sawdust pile Jeff, You will find some great folks here. Enjoy the ride

EricS

Eric
Senior User
Hey Jeff, I live at the north end Sherrill’s Ford Rd. Send me a PM if you would like to stop by some day. I am usually home on the weekends.
Eric S.

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS