New member from Mooresville

Scooter

New User
Scooter
Hi all hobbyist woodworker mainly do small projects and scroll saw work and intarsia
as I’m in power wheelchair chair so big projects are out of my realm. Have 24 x 36 shop I’m currently building all wheelchair accessible work benches etc for it

Oka

Casey
Corporate Member
Welcome to our lil spot on the net. You are in my old stomping grounds. I was off Brawley School rd near Woodland Elem school Now I am in Hawaii

This still there ?

Attachments

• Redneck 2.jpg
    Redneck 2.jpg
    5.8 MB · Views: 187

Scooter

New User
Scooter
Not sure how long you been gone but Brawley has been made into 4 lane and has its own exit now off 77, place is exploding with stores houses etc

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Welcome Scooter. Glad to have another scroller amongst us. Post lot's of pictures.

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
Welcome to the family Scooter! It's a little ways for you, but there are 3 scroll saw clubs in the state, North Carolina Scrollers meets at the Klingspors store in Winston--Salem, Sunny Scrollers meets at the Klingsppors Store in Cary, and the Scroll Saw Club Of The Foothills meets at the Klingspors Store in Hickory. The meeting for the Scroll Saw Club Of The Foothills meets this Saturday at 930 a.m. Any of these clubs would love to have you. At the Hickory meeting, you will not be the only power chair guy.

Scooter

New User
Scooter
Welcome to the family Scooter! It's a little ways for you, but there are 3 scroll saw clubs in the state, North Carolina Scrollers meets at the Klingspors store in Winston--Salem, Sunny Scrollers meets at the Klingsppors Store in Cary, and the Scroll Saw Club Of The Foothills meets at the Klingspors Store in Hickory. The meeting for the Scroll Saw Club Of The Foothills meets this Saturday at 930 a.m. Any of these clubs would love to have you. At the Hickory meeting, you will not be the only power chair guy.
Was going to make it up there on sat

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS