New member from Chapel Hill

Status
Not open for further replies.

tenhote

New User
Terry
Have perused the website every now and then but haven't gotten active; however, attended the recent shop crawl and am now motivated to become active. I'm also an active participant in Triangle Woodworkers and see a good "fit" between the two organizations.
My primary interest is building furniture and other projects for 3 daughters and 3 grandchildren. I am currently building a redwood chaise lounge for my wife form some great redwood I brought with me from IL when I moved here almost 20 yrs ago. It has aged well like a good wine... I've also aged accordingly, but not not quite as well as the redwood. Retired about 9 yrs. ago.
Enjoy reading the posts and interaction between members. Look forward to getting into that mode.
Right now, I am struggling to figure out how all the "snivvies" in the website work. Hopefully I will get this post activated and be on my way.

Terry Tenhouse AKA Tenhote

bobby g

Bob
Corporate Member
Welcome Terry! Glad you decided to be an active part of the site.

Editorial: I know Terry pretty well through TWA (Triangle Woodworkers Association) where he has served as program chairman for the past 2 years. It is through his hard work that we have had great programs and workshops during that time. If you want to know more about TWA, just Google it and click on the calendar to see what's coming up.

bobby g

NH2NC

New User
Eric
Welcome Terry! Glad to have you aboard!

It's a great site. Looking forward to your input and project pics! (we love pics :banana:)

E-

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Welcome to the site Terry. :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap It's great that you could join us. :icon_thum

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Welcome to the site, Terry!:icon_thum

I look forward to reading your posts and seeing some pictures of your work.

Wayne

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS