New Member Craig Warren

Graywolf

Board of Directors, President
Richard
Staff member
Corporate Member
Welcome to the forum, sorry I can't help you with the lathe. I'm sure someone can, you may want pose the same question in the wood turning section of this site.

Barry W

Co-Director of Outreach
Barry
Corporate Member
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web. Please consider volunteering for one of or Outreach Projects. More information about Outreach is here.

golfdad

Co-director of Outreach
Dirk
Corporate Member
Welcome to the sawdust pile Craig. Lots of great folks in our membership files. Love to see you come out for an Outreach event. Good way to meet some folks

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
Welcome to the family Craig! I'm sure you will receive some feedback to your question. I have a Jet Mini VS and a Delta 1440 Iron Bed, and neither of those lathes come even close to the Laguna. Wish it were in my budget to buy one.

Jim M.

Woody
Corporate Member
Welcome Craig, I can't speak to the Laguna, I have a Jet Midi 12x21, but I do prefer the smaller lathes for my turning "fix". I don't know if you've seen these reviews but thought I'd post them.

Craig Warren

New User
Craig
Thanks for the welcome from all you fellow woodworkers. I enjoyed the Kingspor event in Cary on Saturday and plan to attend events and seminars when possible. I purchased the wolverine sharpening system and look forward to sharp chisels once again. THANKS EVERYONE

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS