New Guy Intro

MGT

Mike
Senior User
Hello - I will soon be moving from Germany to retire in Hayesville. I dabbled in woodworking before I moved to Germany in 2015 and I am looking forward getting to back into it and getting to know people here. My first question for the group: does anyone have a recommendation of a place to buy a small trailer? We will need a small trailer to haul trash to the dump and also to haul wood for my shop. We are looking for something about 8', open top, and would prefer to support local small business if possible. I see the big box stores carry some trailers, but we would like to give the local guys a look first.

v/r
Michael

Oka

Casey
Corporate Member
Welcome to the forum Michael !

If you have any questions , please do not hesitate to ask, all will assist in your learning experience

Dee2

Board of Directors, Vice President
Gene
Staff member
Corporate Member
Mike,
There are trailer dealers everywhere in the SE.

Raymond

Raymond
Staff member
Corporate Member
Welcome aboard, Michael! You should have no trouble finding a small trailer dealer near Hayesville.

You have Hayesville Trailer Sales; Patriot Trailer Sales and Service in Murphy just to name a couple.

MGT

Mike
Senior User
Welcome aboard, Michael! You should have no trouble finding a small trailer dealer near Hayesville.

You have Hayesville Trailer Sales; Patriot Trailer Sales and Service in Murphy just to name a couple.
Thanks Raymond. I will have the wife check out those shops. Like your tag line. I am not a very accomplished woodworker, but it certainly is enjoyable to make things.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS