New guy from WNC

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpaul

New User
John
Hello all.
I found this site while doing some research on rebuilding a Powermatic 66 table saw. I'm just a hobby woodworker but it's something I enjoy. I'm looking forward to learning more here.

Jim M.

Woody
Corporate Member
Welcome to the forum John, feel free to ask questions and start discussions, also please share photos of your "66" project.

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
Welcome John. If you're rebuilding a Powermatic 66 you'll probably become a more serious woodworker soon. That's a substantial saw.

CaptnA

Andy
Corporate Member
Hey John welcome to the sawdust pile. Pull up a stump and make yourself at home. You'll get out of the site what you're willing to put into it. Lots of information and ten times as many opinions at times but very civil and respectful group. Good mods and always someone that has an answer to any question. Enjoy

jpaul

New User
John
Thanks for the welcome everyone.
I will post the pictures of the '66 rebuild when I can get all my pictures in one place.

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
Welcome John,
We are glad you found us!
As CaptnA (Andy) said... you WILL get out of NCWW what you put in - as a question, you will get answers!
There is usually someone here who has done it before or is planning to do it and you can learn from other's mistakes or at the very least share your own!

Glad to see another member on "our end of the country!" ha ha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS