New guy from Fayetteville

Bud

New User
Bud
Hey All! Thanks for allowing me to be a part of the group!
I'm pretty new to the woodworking world and have been trying to find my niche. I've made two river tables...the 2nd one MUCH better than the first one! A couple of desks for my personal use and have dabbled in simple cabinet making (for tool storage) among numerous craft projects. I'm mainly looking to hone what skills I can and build a shop within the next year and start a business and walk away from my current day job (retired from the Army in 2014) and really enjoy life.
I welcome any advice and/or constructive criticism!
Bud

Graywolf

Board of Directors, President
Richard
Staff member
Corporate Member
Welcome to the forum. You’ll enjoy it here. Look around and feel free to ask questions.

Bear Republic

Steve
Corporate Member
Welcome to the neighborhood! Lots of great folks with tons of knowledge to share. Don't be afraid to ask questions. And very importantly Thank You for your service!!!

Oka

Casey
Corporate Member
Welcome Bud, You will like it here. All of us can and will help you find answers to your questions as they arise. Fell free to just ask.

bowman

Board of Directors, Webmaster
Neal
Staff member
Corporate Member
Glad you found our little corner of the web, and thanks for your service!

hoodoo

Roger
Senior User
Welcome Bud. If you haven't been, I suggest you check out Ballash Woodworks on Cedar Creek road. Kurt has a good selection of lumber and offers classes as well.

Raymond

Raymond
Staff member
Corporate Member
Welcome aboard, Bud. Thank you for your service! You have indeed come to the right web site.

BWhitney

Bruce
Corporate Member
Welcome Bud. If you haven't been, I suggest you check out Ballash Woodworks on Cedar Creek road. Kurt has a good selection of lumber and offers classes as well.

Another one from Fayetteville here. Thanks for post about Ballash. I've been her 'forever' and for some reason didn't know anything about them. A visit is in my near future.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS