New Feature -Inline Moderation Enhancement

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
If you perform any inline moderation an auto-generated message from you to the person involved will be sent from you. The nessage will state what was done but not why

Last edited:

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
Steve,

If this is an auto response, can we modify the text to include a suggestion to write to the person modifying if there are questions?

Ray

sapwood

New User
Roger
Would you post a copy of the auto statement here? May have to respond to a member query and it would be helpful. :eusa_thin Course if they "replied" I would get a copy anyway:lol:

My concern is closing threads. We close threads daily as part of "housekeeping". If members don't know that, it could arouse curiosity as to why thread was closed.

Roger

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Would you post a copy of the auto statement here? May have to respond to a member query and it would be helpful. :eusa_thin Course if they "replied" I would get a copy anyway:lol:

My concern is closing threads. We close threads daily as part of "housekeeping". If members don't know that, it could arouse curiosity as to why thread was closed.

Roger
This action was probably just standard housekeeping. However, edits , deletion of threads or posts are usually performed becuase the object in question was in violation of site policies.

Please direct any questions as to the reason for this action to the sender by replying to this message

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
I have changed certain permissions, so regular users can not see the edited or deleation reasons. So please fill these in when you edit or delete another person's thread or post. Then the Auto PM will include the reason. Then you won't have to send another PM telling them way you moderater their thread or post.:icon_thum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS