NEW Extreme Bessy Deal at Amazon

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnsonMBrandon

New User
Brandon Johnson
It is also the same deal if you buy two 50" clamps. Also has free shipping for both. Guys if you have the time it doesn't get any better than this. So your options now are Buy a 31" or a 50" and get a free 24" basically you are getting four clamps for 60 bucks for the 31" or four for 80 with the 50".

cloudancer

New User
Greg Dake
That link didn't get the deal for me but when I did a search (50" k-body) it did come up.

-Greg

Jonz

New User
Chris Jones
I just hung up on customer service, and I use that term loosely.

I tried to order 2 50" clamps with the code, didn't work as I expected, so I called.

I was told it was only 1 free 24 per ORDER, so do 2 orders of 1 50" each. Code still didn't work. Then they said it was 1 free 24 for 2 50" which is where I bucked up. I said I'm looking at the page, it says free when you buy THIS ITEM, nothing about 2 of them, and your team leader better sit down and read the page.

They finally offered to let me buy 2 50's and 2 12's, then they would refund my the amount for the 2x12's. I asked if they were going to charge my card initially for the full amount and he said yes. I told him I trust them to credit back my card even less than I trust them to know what is on their own website.

I'd rather miss out than have to call customer service 20 times in the coming weeks to try to convince them that they were supposed to credit me for those 2 clamps, and with nothing to back me up at all.

JohnsonMBrandon

New User
Brandon Johnson
I guess maybe the guys working at midnight just don't care. They only charged me the proper amount. None of this full amount and credit back stuff. I guess they don't have any type of standard for their customer service. Last night was good, but my brother called today and they gave him a bunch of crap.

Monty

New User
Monty
Hey, guys... check the various sizes. Link. As far as I can tell, they are offering a free 24" clamp with all the sizes > 24" -- all the way up to their 98" clamp!

No free shipping though... still seems like a good deal if you can get 'em.

Jonz

New User
Chris Jones
I called back again to get a more competent CS person, this one was worse. Nice lady who happned to be completely clueless. Called again, this time got someone who at least understood the problem.

From what he said (and I can only speak about the 50" clamps), the deal that is approved through the backend of the site that the cart software recognizes is different than what is on the website. It's actually 1 free 24" when you purchase 2 50". I wasn't willing to purchase 2 to get a free one since I already ordered from Lee Valley, but he gave me the one for one deal since that's what is on the site. He also said that the backend also specifies one offer per household.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS