NEW DQ Vendor

Grimmy2016

Administrator
Scott
All,

The North Carolina Furniture School has joined the list of our DQ vendors. Their discount program includes:

$75 off of all 2 day classes: Use this code at checkout DVXE84E9

and 10% off of all Easy Wood Tools Chisels and carbide: EWZB7ZK8

NOTE: To get access to these codes you must go into Your Profile and then Preferences, check Name, Address, Email for The North Carolina Furniture School

Don't forget to check out their Facebook page as well. The North Carolina Furniture School

@Stuart Kent

Last edited:

Bear Republic

Steve
Corporate Member
Woohoo Great to hear Stuart!!!! Glad the word is getting out about the new school and you're giving everyone another reason to come out and get some of your wisdom.

JohnnyR

John
Corporate Member
Thanks Stuart

BTW, when I went to preferences I saw Ron's discount emporium but no link and doesn't show up on google - who dat?

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
Thanks Stuart

BTW, when I went to preferences I saw Ron's discount emporium but no link and doesn't show up on google - who dat?

That would probably be our webmaster FlyingRon testing out the code for DQ. Probably needs to be removed as part of our site cleanup. Just remnants of testing the code.

Ed Fasano

Ed
Senior User
Perfect timing. I'm now scheduled for hollow form turning in November and greatly appreciate the savings. :)

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS