New DeWalt Scroll Saw W/Light - $200 (Garner NC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Splint Eastwood

New User
Matt
New DeWalt Scroll Saw W/Light - $200 (Garner NC)

Date: 2010-02-10, 6:37PM EST
Reply to: sale-rt34c-1595329237@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Brand New Condition (Used 1 Time)
Cash Only Please

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
3nb3k83o35T95P65R5a2aa04b415150861106.jpg
3na3p43la5T75P95R8a2adbb938570e29104b.jpg
3k43m33p95P35S45R3a2a75f435b826d911b5.jpg

PostingID: 1595329237
http://raleigh.craigslist.org/tls/1595329237.html

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Someone should jump on that one real quick. Watch your hands. That is a hot deal.

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
Looks like it may be someone that just 'hit the wall' as it were. Lots of stuff posted obviously be the same seller.

GeorgeL

New User
George
Thanks for the heads-up. Alex has been wanting a scroll saw for some time.
I sent the guy an email, we'll see if he contacts us.

George

Dan Bowman

New User
Dan Bowman
I just left the seller's house after looking at his Jet bandsaw. Nice machine, great price, but too big for my small shop, otherwise I'd be unloading it right now. He's a real friendly guy with a nice shop but needs to sell some of his tools, and has them priced accordingly. The bandsaw has a waiting list but the real deal, IMO, is his Delta shaper/feeder/heads - lots of heads. Probably only for a professional shop, way to much tool for a hobbiest.

link: http://raleigh.craigslist.org/tls/1595287012.html

CarvedTones

Board of Directors, Vice President
Andy
I can't imagine the scroll saw is still there. ?? I thought about following up yesterday but saw George's post and decided not to. I am pretty happy with my saw right now (I have the 20" Craftsman contractor upgraded to tool less) but if I could get a DeWalt for about what I could ask for mine, well...

farmerbw

Brian
Corporate Member
Ya never know..who was it that scored a RBI Hawk for $75, after the ad had been up 3 weeks?

That's for sure the truth Tom, I scored that beauty from a guy outside Fayettenam. Speaking of which it finally made it from my Sisters place to mine around Christmas time so I need to produce some pictures of it!!! :eusa_doh:

But some folks assume that good, or ridiculously low, prices on good stuff are long gone and the poster just didn't bother removing ad. Not to mention like someone commented on my original thread, posts without pics also don't garner a lot of interest. Me I'll email or call and ask if it's still available anyway, I mean the worst they can do is respond that it's sold or not respond at all. Never hurts to try. :gar-La;

Brian.

cskipper

Cathy
I sent the poster a message. If I get a positive response I'll post it here so someone can grab it.

b4man

New User
Barbara
Well, I wasn't the first to look at the Jet 18" band saw from the "Garner guy" but I ended up with it. Don't have any pictures yet as I have been busy with family all this evening and will be thru the weekend.

When I was there late afternoon, the Dewalt planer, scroll saw, powermatic jointer, and router table were sold. Stuff went pretty fast and he had lots of people waiting to look at things

Evans[/
I]

This might answer the question. Evans posted this in his Gloat.

Barbara

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS