New Commission

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larry Rose

New User
Larry Rose
I recenty had a visit from my son (SANDY) and DIL. They asked gave me some plans for a piece they want me to make. It's a crib. Do you think they're trying to tell me we're going to start a fourth generation of sawdust makers? CONGRATS SANDY AND NICOLE :eusa_danc

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
Hey Grand Paw!

Better get started on that crib, there will be many more requests to follow. Toys, furniture, a small work bench?

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
Congratulations to all of you ! Just make sure that you heal up before taking on the new project:gar-La;.

M

McRabbet

Congratulation to the Fathers and Mothers of both generations! That's great news Grandpa!

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_clap:eusa_clap That just about says it all!!

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Congrats Larry to you and the family. You better get busy. After the crib comes a high chair, rocking horse, wagon, a mini work bench,.......

Sandy Rose

New User
Sandy
I recenty had a visit from my son (SANDY) and DIL. They asked gave me some plans for a piece they want me to make. It's a crib. Do you think they're trying to tell me we're going to start a fourth generation of sawdust makers? CONGRATS SANDY AND NICOLE :eusa_danc

Thanks Pop. We're really excited to have you do this for us......she knows that the baby would be a teenager before I would be able to finish one!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS