New addition to the work shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob

New User
Rob
Just waiting on Direct TV to come Monday to install the Genie. Unfortunately I'll be out of town all week so won't be able to enjoy it. But now I'll be able to watch my hunting, racing, and football shows without missing out on shop time. I'll probably listen more then watch, unless something exciting happens, then I can shut whatever tool that I'm using off and rewind. I tell you what though, mounts bought locally are pricey. I got more then half off ordering online. Best Buy and the other stores are proud of theirs.

shoptv.jpg

smallboat

smallboat
Corporate Member
looks great!
regarding mounts-
I've concluded the big boxes sell the big ticket items at "market price" aka similar to online but with added convenience and live comparison.
They feed the bottom line with accessories at much inflated prices compared to on line sources.

Berta

Berta
Corporate Member
Now, the wife will always know where you are. You ain't ever gonna come outta there!

LB75

George
Very nice! My wife asked me when I started wiring the shop if I was going to put in a TV. I told her I was planning on putting a 42" on the wall and she immediately asked, "Are you sure you don't want to go bigger?".

Man, I love that woman :D

McRabbet

Rob
Corporate Member
Nice addition, Rob -- but please promise us all that you won't use any cutting tools while the TV is on -- be safe!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS