Nephew wins big !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sawduster

New User
Robert
We spent a very hot afternoon yesterday at the Burlington BMX track attending the ABA Tarheel Nationals . It was worth every sweat-soaked minute when my nephew ( on the wife's side ) crossed the finish line ahead of everyone else to take his very first National win !! :banana: :icon_cheers
christopher_trophy.jpg

View image in gallery

the kid has been racing for a couple years and has several wins but this was his first national trophy . There were riders from all over the country ( they traveled from Atlanta ) at this event and he smoked everyone in his division . :gar-Bi I am proud to have been there in person :icon_thum

Congratulations Christopher !! :banana: :notworthy:

b4man

New User
Barbara
YAY!:eusa_danc

My son in law raced in a triathlon in Burlington yesterday too but was in the morning. Only young'uns can survive this stuff in this heat.

Russ Denz

New User
Russ
Bigtime Congratulations to your nephew!!

It's funny how a split-second in time: crossing the finish line with no one in front of him, will give him a completely different perspective on those long, grueling & boring hours of PRACTICE. Truly a lifetime lesson, and learned so young!!
And congrats to you, too, for showing your support just by your presence!

Russ

Bryan S

Bryan
Awesome! :icon_thum :icon_thum :icon_thum :icon_thum :eusa_danc :eusa_danc :eusa_danc :eusa_danc :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

I had no Idea we had a BMX race track here at Fairchild Park. Its only about 5 miles from the house.

It was cooking out there, but I'm guessing he forgot all about it when he crossed the finish line first.

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Congratulations to you all, Robert!!!! :icon_cheers

Awesome accomplishment and a great looking trophy.:cool:

I am breaking a sweat just thinking about such an achievement in such adverse weather conditions. He must be in great shape.

Glad to see him rewarded after all of the hard work!

Wayne

M

McRabbet

Heartiest congratulations to your nephew -- clearly, he had a mission to fulfill and he did it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors