Needed: Enterprising Person

Steve_Honeycutt

Chat Administartor
Steve
I see that West Penn is selling African Mahogany and Sapele for $2.50 per bdft for 4/4, but you have to buy a large bundle to get this price. They are also selling 8/4 for $2.75 per bdft. This sale is Oct 24-26. An enterprising person with a truck and trailer would purchase a bundle and resale in smaller quantities and still be able to offer these at a good price. Since I do not have a truck or trailer, I can't do this, but I would be willing to purchase a small quantity.

See this link

mquan01

Mike
Corporate Member
I see that West Penn is selling African Mahogany and Sapele for $2.50 per bdft for 4/4, but you have to buy a large bundle to get this price. They are also selling 8/4 for $2.75 per bdft. This sale is Oct 24-26. An enterprising person with a truck and trailer would purchase a bundle and resale in smaller quantities and still be able to offer these at a good price. Since I do not have a truck or trailer, I can't do this, but I would be willing to purchase a small quantity.

See this link

I have asked them if a bundle would fit in a standard size pickup truck. If so I will probably purchase a 8/4 bundle and sell some off.

drw

Donn
Corporate Member
Indeed, we have had group buys. I recall several years ago that bobby g organized a group buy for foam brushes (various sizes)...it was an outstanding deal!

Barry W

Co-Director of Outreach
Barry
Corporate Member
I have asked them if a bundle would fit in a standard size pickup truck. If so I will probably purchase a 8/4 bundle and sell some off.

Mike, If you attend the K-Extravaganza I can take a few boards off your hands. Thanks.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors