Need to Rent a Truck with a Lift Gate

jfynyson

Jeremy
User
It sounds like it is worth every penny to pay for delivery. Considering the cost, time, trouble, and work. Have it delivered and be ready with helpers to get it in place. Although sometimes the guy(s) will help for cash.
On the surface it seems that way but in the end remember that I cannot have it delivered to my house or even neighborhood the way it's set up (trucks won't do it) so I'd have to rent something either way with a lift gate to get the machines from the delivery hub (35min away) and to my garage. May end up doing that when time comes though depending on how squirrely I feel but that's only if Grizzly can guarantee shipping each machine on the same delivery.

PhilErup

PhilErup
User
I recently had to rent a truck for a similar purpose, moving some bulky items from a storage unit. While Enterprise is a well-known option, local truck rental companies can sometimes offer better deals, especially for in-town use.

Another option could be looking at home improvement stores. Their rates are reasonable, especially if you only need the truck temporarily.

As for more equipment truck links, you should check this out. It could provide you with additional rental choices that suit your needs. Remember to compare the rates and check for hidden fees or mileage limits before deciding.

Last edited:

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS