Need to part with some Black Gun (Black Tupelo) Slabs

Status
Not open for further replies.

mayszs

New User
Zack
This week my better half informed me I have to get rid of some of the lumber I have stacking up.
In order to appease her I have a number of Black Gum (Black Tupelo) slabs available. Almost all are live edge slabs ranging in width from 16"-30" inches and from 8/4 through 12/4 in thickness. All are roughly 8 feet long.
I started making an end-table out of a smaller section this weekend and was amazed at the variation in gain pattern and coloration, see examples below.
IMG_0338.JPGIMG_0339.JPGIMG_0340.JPG

Any interest in some of these?

RainMaker

New User
Tony
I'm certainly interested.... alas...like so many things that interests me; it generally involves money. So with that being said.... what price did you have in mind?

mayszs

New User
Zack
I'm certainly interested.... alas...like so many things that interests me; it generally involves money. So with that being said.... what price did you have in mind?

It all would depend on how much of it you'de be interested in taking off my hands.
My initial thought was somewhere in the range of $5/board foot and most of the slabs are around 20 board feet.
If one person, or group of people, were interested in buying during a single visit I'd consider dropping the price as a convenience factor.
I'm rather flexible and more willing than normal to make a deal because I'll be making the boss happy.

mayszs

New User
Zack
Anyone interested at $2.50/BF?
Move got to get rid of this stuff in order for the wife to let me bring in a large Pecan tree to mill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS