Need recommendations of designers and/or firms to help with Kitchen and minor home renovations

Plunkett

Lee
Senior User
My wife and I are renovating our kitchen and possibly some porch/outdoor space soon, and we were hoping you all would know of firms or folks that can help with design work as well as most of the contractor work. We live in the Triad area, specifically Winston-Salem. The caveat that I think will probably hinder the process is my plan to build the cabinets. I'm sure that is a decent part of the profit for most. I'm thinking that will require me to piece meal the process together and act as GC. I'd rather not! Does anyone have any recommendations?

SabertoothBunny

SabertoothBunny
Corporate Member
I am using Critical Path Solutions (CPS) for a small house build right now and I believe they also do general home renovation as well. They are based out of Fayetteville but are a really solid company.

Graywolf

Board of Directors, President
Richard
Staff member
Corporate Member
My wife and I are renovating our kitchen and possibly some porch/outdoor space soon, and we were hoping you all would know of firms or folks that can help with design work as well as most of the contractor work. We live in the Triad area, specifically Winston-Salem. The caveat that I think will probably hinder the process is my plan to build the cabinets. I'm sure that is a decent part of the profit for most. I'm thinking that will require me to piece meal the process together and act as GC. I'd rather not! Does anyone have any recommendations?
May I recommend two people that can help you. Win Win is a contracting firm I have worked with for several years. Carol VanZile is a designer I work with almost exclusively and have for about fifteen years. They both are excellent professionals. If you’re interested I can furnish contact info.

Plunkett

Lee
Senior User
May I recommend two people that can help you. Win Win is a contracting firm I have worked with for several years. Carol VanZile is a designer I work with almost exclusively and have for about fifteen years. They both are excellent professionals. If you’re interested I can furnish contact info.
Yes, please send their info my way. Thank you so much!

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors