Need recommendation for HVAC contractor in Garner and Cary

Status
Not open for further replies.

gfernandez

Gonzalo
Corporate Member
It's that time of year again, and I have 2 A/C units at the house and 1 at work that could probably benefit from a yearly tune-up. Anyone have recommendations on HVAC contractors that they have used and trusted?

The contractor who built our house used WeatherMaster to install our system, and I used them once for an emergency. They took care of the problem (for which the part was under warranty), but the cost was astronomical.

mkepke

Mark
Senior User
Hi G - there was another recent thread here about HVAC recommendations in the Raleigh area. I'd imagine most should be willing to travel to Garner.

Let us know what you find. I have a compressor with what sounds like a dying exhaust fan motor and will need somewhere to buy parts :)

-Mark

DaveO

New User
DaveO
I have used Biggs HVAC in the past and were very impressed with them. I thought their rates were quite reasonable and they really seem to want my business. When my AC went out in the middle of the summer they gave me top priority as I only have one unit and were out the next day to fix it. I signed up for a regular maintenance program with them as I have a small leak in my coil. They top it off each season, and I can keep going like that for at least 10 years for the cost of replacing the coil. Plus I get a heat tune up each fall.

Dave:)

Matt Schnurbusch

New User
Matt
My brother owns and operates HVAC & Refrigeration Experts. (919) 773-9223. For obvious reason, I don't let anyone else touch my A/C. But I know they do fantastic work, as I have referred his company to several of my customers with zero complaints.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS