Need Mobile Sawyer in Lenoir, NC 28645

Status
Not open for further replies.

charlessenf

(;harles
Senior User
I wrote about the nice black walnut logs I had and have since added two Chestnut trees ad one Locust to my stack of logs ready to be slabbed / cut into lumber.

Owenby and Moretz came by and indicated they would be back, one fellow want $650 to come and take the logs to a sawyer and return the lumber and scraps - but I thought that too risky with someone me "on the net."

So my logs and I sit here waiting.

On the plus side, the limbs and branches I've cut into firewood are working great. But to turn all this Walnut, Chestnut and Locust into coals and dust seems a shame.

If there is a reliable sawyer out there (hydraulic lift), I want to do a deal. Please pass it on. Thank you.

CDPeters

Master of None
Chris
Charles -

Sounds like quite an inventory there! I assume you've already browsed the NCWW listings - have you tried Woodweb? There are alot of NC listings, not sure if one might be near you.

Too bad there isn't one in Sawmills :rotflm:
C.

saw4you

New User
Jack
I have a farm in Lenior and would be glad to bring the mill up and saw the logs for you. If you are interested e-mail me at jack@ncsawmill.com. That would give me a reason to go up and check on the farm and do some trout fishing.

Jack

charlessenf

(;harles
Senior User
I have a farm in Lenior and would be glad to bring the mill up and saw the logs for you. If you are interested e-mail me at jack@ncsawmill.com. That would give me a reason to go up and check on the farm and do some trout fishing.

Jack

Thanks. I sent you an e-mail response the other day. Maybe it got lost in your spam trapper?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors