Need good wishes for Steve Coles

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Gail, Steve Coles’ wife, posting here to let you know Steve is in the hospital with possible osteomyelitis/spinal infection. Intravenous antibiotics have been started but looks like it could be a long recovery. He’s pretty out of it now from pain meds and infection, but I know he would appreciate hearing and reading well-wishes when he is able. Thanks so much. (Hope I am posting in the correct place)

pcooper

Phillip Cooper
Corporate Member
Our thoughts and prayers are with you and hope for a quick recovery. Steve has meant so much to so many on this site!!

bash

New User
bash
I will be praying for Steve and for the medical professionals treating him. I only met Steve in person one time, but have obtained a lot of knowledge from his posts.

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
I’m sure we all wish only the best for Steve. He has done so much for so many here.

Please keep us informed and please let Steve know he in in our thoughts and prayers.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Gail please convey our thoughts and prayers to Steve. Please try to keep us updated and for sure let us know when he is able to have visitors.

Jim M.

Woody
Corporate Member
Thanks for letting us know Gail, my thoughts and prayers are with Steve for a complete recovery -- prayers too for you and your family as it's as difficult for family as it is for him.

Raymond

Raymond
Staff member
Corporate Member
My thoughts and prayers go out for the Coles family - wishing a speedy recovery!

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
Gail, thanks for letting us all know and our thoughts and prayers go out to him for a speedy recovery.

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Thanks for letting us know Gail.

Steve - hope you recover quickly and completely. Wishing you all the best, get well soon!

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
Steve, We are all wishing you a quick recovery. Please let us know when we can visit.

Touchwood

New User
Don
You were my first contact with NCWW and I'll always be grateful for that. Best wishes for a speedy safe recovery Steve.
Don

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
Looking forward to a complete return to normal for you Steve, and strength for your family as you all go through this together. Blessings to you all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS