NCWW at the Charlotte Wood Working Show

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
In keeping with our growing recogntion, NCWW has been offered and accepted space at the up coming Charlotte Wood Working Show. This is a great opportunity to expand and continue our mission. To do this we need members to bring in items for display, work our booth and put on short demos. We will receive a limited number of free passes for those willing to donate a few hours of their time and to show off their talents.

Please Sign Up to help!!! The Woodworking Shows - Charlotte Sign Up

See who is signed up: http://www.ncwoodworker.net/forums/v...w_form_results

http://cms.thewoodworkingshows.com/cms/Home/CharlotteNC/tabid/202/Default.aspx

Last edited by a moderator:

cheryllewis

New User
cheryl
In keeping with our growing recogntion, NCWW has been offered and accepted space at the up coming Charlotte Wood Working Show. This is a great opportunity to expand and continue our mission. To do this we need members to bring in items for display, work our booth and put on short demos. We will receive a limited number of free passes for those willing to donate a few hours of their time and to show off their talents. We will be starting a sign-up sheet soon but in the mean time please reply here or send me a PM if you can help out.

http://cms.thewoodworkingshows.com/cms/Home/CharlotteNC/tabid/202/Default.aspx
I'll be there at some point and looking forward to meeting y'all. I'll be the one wearing a pink The Hardwood Store of NC, Inc. shirt.

Matt Furjanic

New User
Matt
Hi Scott, Sign me up. I have some boxes I can show-off, and I can give a demo/advice on inlay. My hours are flexible - just let me know when. Matt Furjanic...

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
I'm in, just don't know what day.
Would we be able to sell calendars there if they were available? If not sell them, at least have a few for folks to look at.
Another idea would be to have some pics from the Photo Gallery on a DVD playing.
Whaddaya think?

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
I don't know if they would be amenable to it, but I'd like to see other members send via UPS to someone working the show a sample of their work to exhibit. I understand the risk of breakage here, and if they aren't willing that is OK.
Will electricity be available to the booth? I could bring the DP & lathe & do some pens.

CaptnA

Andy
Corporate Member
This is an awesome opportunity to promote the site!
We have as much talent as any woodworking organization in the state. I hope every member here will consider trying to help at this show.
A few members can not carry us through a show like this. Please try to get involved and help us out!

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
Scott, I'm tentatively planning on coming down on Fri., the 25th. If so, I'll be glad to stay at the booth for awhile. I don't know of anything I can demo, but I'll be glad to talk to others about the site and how great I think it is.

If I'm not mistaken, the show doesn't open until noon on Friday. W/ that in mind, will anybody be getting together for lunch in the area? If so, I'd like to attend, assuming I actually make it to the show. :gar-Bi The rising price of gas and my empty wallet are the unknown variables at this time.

Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS