NC Woodworking Retailers list

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monty

New User
Monty
Some people may have missed the original thread, so I'll post it here: gene041365 came up with a good idea - creating a list of woodworking retailers sorted by region just like the wood suppliers list and the sawyers list. I think it sounds like a great idea!

Well, here is the list! I've added a few stores that I know of just to get things started, and to show the format. Just like the wood list and sawyers list, any member can edit/add to this page.

The only thing I would ask is PLEASE don't add any home improvement type stores to this list. We want this list to be just specialty retailers for woodworking. Let's see how this works out, and maybe Steve can add this list to our menu.

NZAPP1

New User
Nick
As always Monty your are the best:icon_thum :icon_thum Thanks for laying the ground work to get this started.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
.......Let's see how this works out, and maybe Steve can add this list to our menu.
Done:eusa_danc I made a change to the floating menu for this. There is a new first level item in the menu, labeled "Where Are?". This and the others are under that. Tell me what you think of that arrangement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors