Status
Not open for further replies.

NCFilmmkaer

New User
Drew
Greetings NC Woodworkers!

Our Raleigh-based independent movie is looking for a great woodworking shop to base our filming. This movie is a fictional story set in a rural NC artisan community, but the main character is a furniture maker. She works out of a barn or an old building on her family's land, and has inherited the family business of making custom tables and chairs.

We would love to represent the NC Woodworking community in this story, and are seeking a location within 1 hour of Raleigh that could serve as the main set for our movie. The dates we have in mind for filming are the weekend of November 15-17th.

Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions, and we'd love to come take a look as soon as possible.

Thank you, take care,

Andrew
andrew@drawbridge.tv

NCFilmmkaer

New User
Drew
Have you talked to Roy Underhill? Seems like his home shop would be ideal...

Mike,

Thank you for the suggestion. I am familiar with the Roy Underhill school, but not his home shop. The school location would not work for our filming needs, but assuming I could get a hold of him, maybe the home shop has the right look.

Trying to find an email or phone number for him. If anyone has that, please let me know.

Thank you again,

Andrew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors