Natural Edge Bubinga Coffee Table (w/pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
I dunno...just taking a raw piece of wood, slapping four legs onto it and calling it a table seems a bit too easy. The legs look crooked by the way, you may want to align your table saw fence. Also, for future projects, I think you should cut off the sapwood, it doesn't blend at all with the heartwood. Alternatively, you could stain it and do a better job of matching the two.

:gar-Bi:gar-Bi:gar-Bi

(This piece is amazing, but if I start the complimenting process I'd probably wrench my arm out of my socket patting you on the back! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap).

DavidF

New User
David
A fantastic piece Bill! I love the shape of the legs you chose, they really compliment the "flatness" of the top. Amazing piece of wood obviously and you made a superb show case for it. Love the CAD drawing, couldn't have done better myself:rotflm:

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Bill, that is one of the most beautiful coffee tables I've ever seen. That design is so frickin cool! Might have to borrow that one. :eusa_thin

BillPappas

New User
Bill
Thanks for all the kind remarks about the table. When I stared it I was not real sure that I was actually going to like a table with natural edges....once the grain popped out on that piece I was hooked!

Regards,

Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS