My next shop project...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monty

New User
Monty
cloudancer said:
Very nice. Are you going to share project pics, progress and a review?

Well, I suppose so.... at the rate my projects typically progress, it'll probably be at the stage you see pictured above for some time now!

:lol:

DaveO

New User
DaveO
If I don't fall asleep due your progress rate I will be very interested in how it goes. That is my next project. I have a real problem following plans, they tell you how it should look. I like to make it up, that way I can say, I planned it that way, even though it is all FUBAR. I would love a look at those plans, just to get pointed in the right direction. Let me know if you want to share. Dave:)

cloudancer

New User
Greg Dake
I suppose you could declare it a group project (sorta like a book club?) and everyone builds one....

Monty

New User
Monty
Are others interested in building this? I'm game for a 'group effort' - it might help keep me on task to get this project DONE some time this lifetime!!!!

:roll:

cloudancer

New User
Greg Dake
I would be. I need to figure out my list of project piorities though... There are a lot of them.

Ken Couch

New User
Update your profile with your name
Me too. I bought that plan a while back but won't be able to start it for a while. At least till my new shop is done. I'll be watching your progress with intense interest.
Go Insomniac

Ken

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS