My First Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crrunion

New User
Randall
Well, after a few problems logging in, which I don't understand, perhaps operator error, I was finally able to log in and I wanted to say "Hello." So "Hello." I have a couple of questions about where to buy something and about a place where I used to shop for tools, but which may be out of business now. I'll try to find the right place to ask those questions. I've just now gotten my shop (half of an enclosed car port) somewhat organized so that I hope I might be able to do some work again. It's been over 3 years and I'm looking forward to working again. The only problem is that I will probably have to do a lot of my work outside the carport and the weather isn't too good for that right now.

Well, I just wanted to post here first and introduce myself. I'm looking forward to using this website and learned a lot of stuff here.

Randall

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Welcome to the site Randall!:icon_cheers

Glad to have you and I am sure you will enjoy reading members posts and like me, be inspired by some of the great work here by our members.

Don't forget to post some pictures of your work.

Wayne

golfdad

Co-director of Outreach
Dirk
Corporate Member
Welcome aboard randall.....little chilly to be workin outside this time of year......cant wait to see some pics of your work:saw:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS