My early glost bit me in the azzzzzprin bottle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharp Blade

New User
Anna-Catherine
Yeah, so the story is that either they got my message wrong or they just didn't load my band saw on the truck this morning. They can guarantee that it will be on the tuck for delivery tomorrow. Between 9AM and 3PM. Nice long woindow there guys! Glad I have nothing to do except re-arrange the garage AGAIN! I do have a couple small projects I can work on, I just want my band saw dang it. I am actually looking forward to the experience of putting it together. I really hope my camera guy comes through. ::SIGH::

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Never fear, it will arrive. :thumbs_up:thumbs_up I'm actually finishing up some work at my folks' house in Matthews right now if you need a hand unloading it or putting it together. Tomorrow, I have a lot of work to do and my Mom is taking my car to work (hers is in the shop). Thursday should be a little more open though if you need some help putting it together. I know it helped me to have a hand putting mine together, especially with the riser block. Let me know if you need anything. :icon_thum

Sharp Blade

New User
Anna-Catherine
Never fear, it will arrive. :thumbs_up:thumbs_up I'm actually finishing up some work at my folks' house in Matthews right now if you need a hand unloading it or putting it together. Tomorrow, I have a lot of work to do and my Mom is taking my car to work (hers is in the shop). Thursday should be a little more open though if you need some help putting it together. I know it helped me to have a hand putting mine together, especially with the riser block. Let me know if you need anything. :icon_thum

I appreciate that, thanks. If it comes early I do have another NCWWer coming by to help with assembly. But if it comes late, I'm not sure we'll be sober enough...oh wait...I don't drink...anyway, we'll see. I know where you lurk...online, in here that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors