My apology to the folks who voted me onto the BoD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim M.

Woody
Corporate Member
Cathy ,
Thank you for all your years of service and the times that we've benefited from your leadership. I'm happy to read you'll still be posting on the site. When I think of scrolling, I think of you. Jim

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Thanks for all you have done here at the site, Cathy! :eusa_clap

You and your work have inspired a lot us to give scrolling a wee whirl. (I have by no means mastered the craft yet. Just don't practice enough I guess.)

Looking forward to reading more of your posts and seeing some more of your fine work.

All the Best!

Wayne

McRabbet

Rob
Corporate Member
I sent a PM to Cathy the day she posted to express my personal thoughts, but also want to thank her for all she has done as a Board member and as a great contributor to the website. I am also about to enter the realm of cutting out little pieces of wood from larger ones as she has so elegantly mastered -- in fact, I just bought he back-up Hegner scrollsaw about a week ago. Her scrollwork is absolutely amazing and she has guided me with a brief lesson, sources of blades and replacement parts and websites of interest. I plan to use the saw for marquetry and may do both intarsia and pattern cutting as well.

Cathy, my thanks to you for all you've done and contributed.

Mt. Gomer

New User
Travis
Cathy,

Sorry I'm late to the thread as I just don't have the time to be here as much as I'd like. I do want to thank you for your service and wish you the best of luck with whatever is going on.

Again, thanks so much,

Travis

cskipper

Cathy
I really appreciate all of your responses. I finally deleted a seemingly endless number of old pm's to make my inbox available again.

ashley_phil

Phil Ashley
Corporate Member
thanks for your work Cathy and the rest of the board.

as for the views/response ratio i raised that flag up a few weeks ago in an unrelated matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors