MWTCA Area Q Meeting: Who's Going?

cmboggs

Chris
User
Thought I would check and see if anyone else is going? Looks like a great line up. This will also be my first meeting, so I have no clue what to expect. I like that pre-registration is required, because knowing me I'd spend all my money on tools and not have any leftover to buy lunch. :)

Here is the link if people are interested in learning more: Home Page - M-WTCA

bowman

Board of Directors, Webmaster
Neal
Staff member
Corporate Member
from the area meetings page:

June 22, 2019, Bethania, NC (Winston-Salem)

contact information removed from this post, visit link from 1st post to view contact details.

mdbuntyn

Matt
Staff member
Corporate Member
This will be my third year attending this meetup. If anyone is interested, message me your email address, and I'll send you a registration form.

Chris, if you haven't already, make plans to attend the fall meetup at Ed and Kathy's place in Raleigh.

Charlie Buchanan

Charlie
Corporate Member
Thought I would check and see if anyone else is going? Looks like a great line up. This will also be my first meeting, so I have no clue what to expect. I like that pre-registration is required, because knowing me I'd spend all my money on tools and not have any leftover to buy lunch. :)

I’m going, Chris. What happens is that folks set up in the recreation/dining room of the church. Tables are available to members and set up for selling and trading. Trading gets going by 7:30 am. Trading breaks for meeting and program about 10 am. Lunch about noon.
Tools range from bargain users to high end collectibles. I’ve bought most of my hand tools at these meets over the years.
Program should be good. Brian Coe is an expert joiner at Old Salem and a good presenter.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS