More free shipping and a big clearance at WoodCraft

Status
Not open for further replies.

CarvedTones

Board of Directors, Vice President
Andy
If you go to the site, they will have a banner for free shipping if you spend $75 or more, but if you use code 11525 instead, there is no lower limit. Plus there are a lot of clearance items. I just ordered a Phiel carving knife and a slipstone on clearance (stealth gloat) that would normally have totalled over $50 ($40 + shipping + tax) for $22 delivered!

CarvedTones

Andy
I figured I would bump this because I used the code again last night and it still worked. A few minor gloats headed my way - a couple of Kutzall burs and a ShopVac/DC accessory.

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
Andy,

Thanks for posting. I know there are some things that I MUST have from Woodcraft... and I'll know what they are as soon as I look through their website. :gar-Bi

CarvedTones

Andy
It's funny how that "need thing" works. What I actually "needed" was this:

2-1/2" Dust Source Rigid Flex Set
New! #150512
Price: $19.99
150512.jpg

but then since I was thinking I had to pay shipping, I added a couple of Kutzall burrs to help justify the shipping. :rolleyes: Right before I ordered, it occurs to me that it had been a couple of weeks or more since I used that free shipping code, but not all that long ago. So I tried it again and it worked! So, did I take the burrs out of my cart? Of course not - I need them to generate enough dust to properly test the dust capturing capabilities of the flex set. :rolf:

buildintechie

New User
Jeff
FYI, this coupon code isn't working anymore.

Edit...odd..I tried to order something just now and it wouldnt work for me.

Last edited:

CarvedTones

Andy
My apologies. I just went and dug up the email and it says it expires the end of January. I guess I lucked into one extra day on it last night. I guess this is just a pre-gloat now...

One last quick update; I got an email this morning as they actually processed the order today that I placed last night. I was sweating it, but it was just a standard confirmation. If it accepts it when you place the order, I guess you are golden.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors