More FREE cabinets and other

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
I have a bunch more cabinets that need a new home, plus there is some great work tops and a bunch of shelving and standards
Some are available downtown Raleigh, others at at NCState. Tell me what you want
Photo 1 NCState

Photo 2 NCState

Photo 3 NCState

Photo 4 NCState

Photo 5 Downtown Raleigh

photo 6 Downtown Raleigh

Photo 7 Downtown Raleigh - one section 31" wide the other is 27"

Photo 8 Downtown Raleigh This photo is just a sample - there is much mo
IMG_4989.jpg

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Ah, I see the Summer collection is now available. Glad I snagged the last of the Spring models.

"Phil's Cabinets: Everything AND the kitchen sink"
"Phil's Cabinets: Always Tops, even the Bottoms"
"Phil's Cabinets: The Only Time We Do Not Frown Upon Particleboard"

Barry W

Co-Director of Outreach
Barry
Corporate Member
As a NC taxpayer I have to ask: these items appear to be in excellent condition, why are they being replaced? Thanks much for offering these items to NCWW members!

marinosr

Richard
Corporate Member
Yeah universities have pretty strict inventory control systems that don't involve giving stuff to contractors. It's definitely worthwhile to check out university surplus sales though! Labs change hands all the time, with different cabinetry/bench requirements, and a lot of heavy duty pieces are sold at reasonable prices. Also great if you need a slightly used inductively-coupled plasma mass spectrometer :D

Of course, you can't beat Phil's prices!

gfernandez

Gonzalo
Corporate Member
Phil, thanks again for continuing to do this for the ncwoodworker community. I know it's a PITA for you, we appreciate it!

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
I could use the cabinets in photo 6, just let me know when and where. Thanks!
This set will be removed later in the week. They could be picked up on Sunday morning 6/23 or the next Saturday 6/29. I like to save as much of my day as possible so pick up time would be 7:00. You will need a trailer to transport this many

woodworker2000

New User
Christopher
Phil-
I would like the countertops in photo 7 and 2 of the shelving units in photo 8 (if available). Just let me know when/where. Thanks for offering these.

Grimmy2016

Administrator
Scott
I have a bunch more cabinets that need a new home, plus there is some great work tops and a bunch of shelving and standards
Some are available downtown Raleigh, others at at NCState. Tell me what you want
Photo 1 NCState
View attachment 186439
Photo 2 NCState
View attachment 186440
Photo 3 NCState
View attachment 186441
Photo 4 NCState
View attachment 186442
Photo 5 Downtown Raleigh
View attachment 186443
photo 6 Downtown Raleigh
View attachment 186444
Photo 7 Downtown Raleigh - one section 31" wide the other is 27"
View attachment 186445
Photo 8 Downtown Raleigh This photo is just a sample - there is much moView attachment 186446
I would be up for those white shelves with metal wall hangers and possibly two wall cabinets of any kind. Please and thank you.

Lowespro2

Nick
Senior User
This set will be removed later in the week. They could be picked up on Sunday morning 6/23 or the next Saturday 6/29. I like to save as much of my day as possible so pick up time would be 7:00. You will need a trailer to transport this many

Phil,

Will you still be available this Sunday at 7am? If so, pm me the address and your contact info.

Thanks,
Nick

kave

Kettrell
Corporate Member
Phil, I could use upper & lower units in pictures 1 & 2, if available. But I don't want to be greedy! If someone else wants either 1 or 2 I'll be happy to split the mother load! Also, I am available to pickup Saturday the 22nd or 29th whichever is most convenient. Just tell me when and where.

Thanks!!!

woodworker2000

New User
Christopher
Phil-
I've been out of town and haven't been checking in so I didn't see that the worktops had been removed already. If that includes the worktops in photo 7 (and assuming they are available to me), when would you like me to pick them up? I can get them either Saturday or Sunday morning. Just let me know the place and time. Thanks.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS