IMG_0157.jpg
IMG_0161.jpg
IMG_0172.jpg
IMG_0174.jpg
IMG_0185.jpg

Jeff

New User
Jeff
Who is each individual in pictures 1-5? Help, I don't know who they are! The same question for the second batch of photos that Phil posted.

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
I don’t think it is appropriate to publicly identify people in that way. They may have privacy concerns. We didn’t get photo releases that allow that much disclosure. Sorry.

Jeff

New User
Jeff
I don’t think it is appropriate to publicly identify people in that way. They may have privacy concerns. We didn’t get photo releases that allow that much disclosure. Sorry.

Ok, I understand. How about their NCWW username instead of their real name? Is that also a public disclosure to non-members?

bowman

Board of Directors, Webmaster
Neal
Staff member
Corporate Member
if members that are in photos wish to self-identify in the pics, that is up to them. That said, they should only identify themselves and no one else that is in the same photo.

Other options to find out who the members are is to engage in Outreach events, local lunch gatherings, and even the annual picnic. Several members drove for 2+ hours to attend.

drw

Donn
Corporate Member
I don't have an issue with identification. The fifth photo, in this thread, is a picture of me and my wife (Donn and Adele)...I go by drw. I understand the concerns associated with identification. That said, to some extent that issue is rendered moot in the photos where those pictured are wearing name tags.

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
In the first photo, I am the person on the left w/ the blue hat. I think I also appeared in the other batch of photos Phil posted.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS