MLCS 10% off

Status
Not open for further replies.

chris99z71

New User
Chris
It seems like it just started but summer is coming to an end already. We'd like to say goodbye to summer--and some of the extra stock in our warehouse--with a special Labor Day coupon savings offer.

Save an extra 10% off our regular low prices on all catalog merchandise* when you spend $50 or more. Just enter code "06LD10" in the box on the shopping cart.

So many possibilities....

*TERMS and CONDITIONS: Coupon code required for discount to be applied. Applies to new purchases only. Web Specials, other E-Club offers, Bargains & Closeouts are excluded. $50 subtotal required before any shipping and tax are applied. Coupon expires 9/5/06 at 11:59 pm EST.*

Last edited:
M

McRabbet

Re: MCLS 10% off

I've purchased many router bits from them -- just a week ago, I bought a pair of edge banding bits for adding solid White Oak strips to 3/4" W.O. plywood.

edgeband.jpg

I got the #7733 set with 1/2" shafts for $44.95 for both bits, delivered. The never charge extra for shipping on smaller orders and I've never had a bad bit from them. Of course, I got the 10% notice, too, but after I'd bought these!

Rob

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
I seem to remember a comparrison of router bits in a woodworking magazine about a year ago... MLCS rated rather well.

Ray

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS