Mini Max 16 bandsaw

mshel

New User
Michael Shelley
My thrust bearing is on its last leg and I am looking for an alternative. I priced one from MMax and they want$60 + shipping for a replacement and Im testing the waters to see if there is something else out there at a lower cost. Any help will be appreciated.

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
I use roller skate bearings on my Rikon, they cost $12 for 8.

You might find something like that, i'm sure the size is different but just search for bearings in your size.

awldune

Sam
User
The bearing should almost always have a code marked on it. It might look like "6203-2RS". These codes are industry standard and you can order with confidence based on that code.

Robert LaPlaca

Robert
Senior User
This tip comes from Eric Loza who worked for SCMI, the parent company of Minimax.. The company supplies replacement ceramic ‘bearings’ for most popular bandsaws.I haven’t had the opportunity to buy a new bearing for my MM16 yet from these folks..

Steve_Honeycutt

Chat Administartor
Steve
If you don't mind ordering directly from China, www.aliexpress.com has bearings many with free shipping. You will need your bearing number that Sam mentioned. I'll bet you can beat the Amazon price. I think you will want sealed bearings.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS