Millennium Products - WorkHorse Combo Squares

Status
Not open for further replies.

kurtwp

New User
Kurt
I've been doing some research on combo squares and came across this manufacturer called Millennium Products.

Has anyone used/purchased any product products from Millennium https://www.millennprod.com/. Am looking at their Workhorse 12" comb square set.

Kurt

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
From the pics and description I would believe their combo square to be of very high quality and accurately marked. Lufkin and Starrett are 2 more high quality, reliably accurate measuring instruments, of high enough quality to be found in a tool and die makers tool chest.

Skymaster

New User
Jack
The blue vials are the most accurate, do not use the yellow ones. Yellow are the cheapest homeowner non accurate

Skymaster

New User
Jack
My point well made thank you Jeff. As to who uses a level as in that is crazy, Sorry but I use 9 " stabila on ALL my cabinets to insure the stringers for my slides are LEVEL

chris_goris

Chris
Senior User
My point well made thank you Jeff. As to who uses a level as in that is crazy, Sorry but I use 9 " stabila on ALL my cabinets to insure the stringers for my slides are LEVEL
So, you level them at install, correct? Thats understandable, Im talking about building in the shop.

Skymaster

New User
Jack
Actually when building them. I build on a large work table, cut spacers to mount my stringers for the slides and double check with my level. :D:gar-Bi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS