Michael Garner

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Michael Garner is one our early members. He just posted again after quite a while. He and I had an exchange of email's and PMs becuase he was blocked from the system becuase of a technical mistake I made.:embaresse:embaresse

Clearly we got it fixed becuase he is a able to post. I asked him if I could post his current status and he said yes.

When he joined this site, he was a NCO at Ft Bragg. Now he is a CW2 stationed in Germany but deployed to Iraq. Michael has been deployed at least 3 times and I just want to say he has done us proud. Come home safe!!!

Michael told me that there was a reasonable chance that when his Germany tour is over, he'll be coming back to Bragg.. Sure hope so.

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Michael, thank you so much for your service. Take care of yourself and I will be praying for you safe return. :thumbs_up:thumbs_up

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
Michael, our thanks to you and all your fellow soldiers who serve in the Armed Forces. Look forward to having you back in NC soon.:notworthy:

Bill

michaelgarner

New User
Michael
Thanks everyone for the warm welcomeback. I am looking forward to getting back there if everything works out. I miss my NCWW family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS