Metal Supplier between Columbia and Charlotte?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BKind2Anmls

New User
Susan
A few years ago we bought some metal roofing/siding from a supplier who had great prices because they fabricated it themselves and sold it to retail merchants. I can't find any paperwork and I don't remember the name of the company. I believe it was between Charlotte and Columbia on the west side of I-77. I had originally seen their ad on Craig's List.

Does anyone have any idea of the company I am talking about? We need a new roof on the house and want to install metal...DIY.

Thanks

jhreed

New User
james
A company that I have dealt with and like.
headerline.gif
locations%20banner.png
home_top.gif
about_top.gif
science_top.gif
solution_top.gif
property_top.gif
contact_top.gif
HomeAbout UsProductsServicesCareersLocations
spacer.gif
Best Distributing Branch Locations
Best%202011%20MapA.jpg
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
bottom_left.gif
bottom_right.gif

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith
There is also a manufacturer in Asheboro, NC - Triad Corrugated Metals - that I've dealt with for many years. Good product and great pricing.

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
There is also a manufacturer in Asheboro, NC - Triad Corrugated Metals - that I've dealt with for many years. Good product and great pricing.

+1 For Triad. I bought roofing from them a few years ago. Good prices, good selection. :icon_thum

BKind2Anmls

New User
Susan
Thanks, everyone. It's nice to have choices. I sure hope the weather cools down. I think the worst part will be disposing of the existing shingles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS