MET A GREAT NCWW MEMBER!

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
Yesterday my wife and I took a ride up into the Blue Ridge Mountains--we live in the Foothills to these beautiful mountains. Our trip was a mission to visit Guy In Paradise, also known in the hood as Guy Belleman. Guy is a retired Marine Corps Major who piloted Harrier Jet Aircraft. He is an amazing man, and is now enjoying his retirement on a one lane dirt road, with grass growing in the middle--he's probably 10-15 miles from anything considered a settlement. My purpose for the trip was to retrieve a Hawk Scroll Saw, Shop Fox Mortising Machine, a Dewalt table saw base still new in the box, and to make a deal on some white oak beams. Guy gave me a really great deal on what amounts to approximately 290b' of very nice and straight 4'x8'x8-12' beams. I want to thank Guy In Paradise publicly for his very kind generosity in giving the machinery to Skymaster Jack, and a great deal on the lumber. Guy is another reason NCWW is the best doggone bunch of woodworkers on the web. It was a beautiful trip on a Saturday!

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS